Medhane Tadesse is academic specialist on peace and security issues in Africa. He has written widely and on a variety of subjects. He is a frequent commentator, and author of books and academic papers. He wrote hundreds of briefing papers, articles,policy memos and commentaries on regional peace and security issues. He served as a consultant to several African governments, political and armed groups, international and intergovernmental organizations and sits on the board of directors of several security-related regional organizations. He is,among others, a Senior Security Sector Reform/SSR/ Advisor to the African Union;a Visiting Professor at School of Global Affairs,African Leadership Center,Kings College London.
|< Prev||Next >|
- The evil empire of Saudi Arabia is the Westâ€™s real Enemy
- Hassan al-Turabi: A Political Autopsy
- Religion,Peace and the Future of Ethiopia
- The Long Game of the Saudis and Ethiopia.
- I Love the U.N., but It Is Failing
- It is all Negative Energy: How External Mediation Becomes the Actual Problem.
- Islamists and Commercial Banks
- South Sudan : power to the most violent or survival of the crookedest ?