Medhane Tadesse is academic specialist on peace and security issues in Africa. He has written widely and on a variety of subjects. He is a frequent commentator, and author of books and academic papers. He wrote hundreds of briefing papers, articles,policy memos and commentaries on regional peace and security issues. He served as a consultant to several African governments, political and armed groups, international and intergovernmental organizations and sits on the board of directors of several security-related regional organizations. He is,among others, a Senior Security Sector Reform/SSR/ Advisor to the African Union.
|< Prev||Next >|
- The Fake Internet is Coming
- The Orwellian Way: War is Peace in Yemen
- South Sudan: the diplomatic game is (Temporarily) over. But where are We in reality?
- Combating Piracy in the Gulf of Guinea
- Janjaweed Reincarnate: Sudanâ€™s New Army of War Criminals
- The Rise of the military's secret military
- Ebola: between public health and private profit
- The Economics of the GERD and the Egyptian Military