Medhane Tadesse is academic specialist on peace and security issues in Africa. He has written widely and on a variety of subjects. He is a frequent commentator, and author of books and academic papers. He wrote hundreds of briefing papers, articles,policy memos and commentaries on regional peace and security issues. He served as a consultant to several African governments, political and armed groups, international and intergovernmental organizations and sits on the board of directors of several security-related regional organizations. He is,among others, a Senior Security Sector Reform/SSR/ Advisor to the African Union.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Ebola: between public health and private profit
- The Economics of the GERD and the Egyptian Military
- South Sudan: The Phony Deal.
- An update on the South Sudan civil war
- Ethiopia is ranked as the strongest military power in Sub Saharan Africa
- The Price of Provocation: Crimea and the International System
- South Sudan : Peace Talks without Peace And without Talks
- South Sudan : the humanitarian disaster